Junto Rules: Guidelines on Civility
Rules of the Junto:
- The Junto is my tribe.
- “Thick skin, soft paws.”
- Behind each comment is a person. Build the person.
- Be honest and vulnerable. It’s easy to be civil and silent.
- Laugh early and often. Be funny. Be witty.
- Take responsibility for the energy you bring to the Junto.
- Mind your spoons. If you need to step away, do so.
- Improve the conversation. Add to someone else’s day.
- Be open. It’s hard to persuade when you are impossible to persuade.
- See the best in your opponents. Assume positive intent.